Because Of Sudden Rain

This time we present a real story that we deliberately write here to give you the experience as well as a top curhatan experienced by one of our friends. In this story, we deliberately direct write according to an email we received with no edit.


The story is about me and my neighbors a child who is smaller than me, let's call him Santi, he was 4 years younger than me, when I was newly graduated sma and her grade 3 junior, Santi is beautiful for his age, thin lips, white skin clean, long wavy hair, and of course her breasts are very dense and contains.

One afternoon, I was online using my favorite computer, suddenly someone knocked my fence and say hello, it turns out my neighbor widodo pack, he asks for help instalin reinstall the OS as my laptop which are some of the gods of IT in my environment. Without much talking, I went to the him. There are 2 people at home are the son and Santi rama, rama PS was playing in his room and the family room watching television sheila, rama is ade gw class at school, but I'm less familiar with it.

While Santi in today's story was a pack widodo youngest child, she was in middle school but lost stature guns with my friends one force. From the beginning he was always a target shadow me in the bathroom. After 2 hours I reinstall laptop widodo pack, as well as enter the important programs that will he used. During the 2 hours it also the one i must restrain Sange family room because ngeliat Santi widodo pack sitting on the couch with your feet up on the table and just wearing hotpants and a tanktop that is super pretty.

Maybe because bored watching television, Santi moved to sit on the sofa in front of me, he started chatting me invites. "Still a long ya mas?" "Guns really little longer, just install winamp doang." Gw reply. "Oohh, because sheila want make his laptop, there is a school assignment that must be worked over." "Lah, still wrote ngerjain Malem week school assignment, shel dong streets, where guns weve cowonya sheila invites street?" I tried bercandain him. "I do not have any guy ah mas, new broke. So lazy anywhere. "Sheila replied. "The time anyway? Normally the queue, hahaha, i selesaiin yaudah first yes! "Then i went back to concentrating on the laptop pack widodo.



Finally finished half an hour later as well, and i invite Santi make the make the laptop, while i invited to eat by widodo pack. After eating i chat with widodo pack, it turns out that night he would leave office out of town, while his wife was in a meeting in Bogor, so it should stay at home parents. I was grinning Just heard adult stories he wrote about the headache thinking about the project. Guns for some time after that Sheila went into the dining room. "Mas, the internet really can flame guns?" "Huh? Period? Try here i see. "Gw immediately headed to the living room.

"Well it does emang connection again wrote down, his name is also a CDMA modem." Gw explained to Santi. "Yaahh, continue how dong mas, i want the road tomorrow, have to work on his job now." "Hmmm, how? If gini most lo heck kerjain in the cafe, or if you want to home i. "" Yaudah deh lo mas gw home. "Santi went up to his father's house to ask permission for gw. Casually pack widodo allow gw daughter home. It's known widodo pack and I already very close, he believes the same gw.

Then me and Santi went straight to the house i just meters from the home pack widodo. Tonight i deserted house, because everything else in town to attend the wedding for gw uncle, Santi gw gw invited into the room, because there are in-room computer gw gw. Santi While doing his job, I lie in bed with a double bed i read some books adult stories. Half-dead restrain front sheila gw ngelihat stature. He tetep wearing hotpants but now wearing a loose shirt bali coated hoddie berzipper that guns dikancingin. One and a half hour i waiting for work on his duties while he listened to songs from ipod. When finished, I invited him to eat.

"San, lo have not eat right? Let's eat first! "" Guns ah mas, still full gw. Uh yeah, I should nginep guns here? "" Crazy ah lo, gw ngomelin ntar om wido again. "When in fact the more happy i hear him talk. "Guns nothing mas, gw lazy at home, there's just the same bang mbak rama, the father of the service already. bete me! "" yaudah nothing but guns do not you? "gw ensure than widodo contact spray pack. "Yes guns mas okay, um, why let cool kek ya mas, gw bored."

I was sitting in front of computers, initially i want to turn on the MP3 gw, but suddenly dawned dirty intention i was reading a book as a result of adult stories, finally I open gw movie collection. "Mas what's that? Well lo crazy watching begituan instead. "Santi protest to gw. "Was the word lo was going to exciting, is really exciting actually, if guns would yaudah deh gw turned off." "Well do not always gold, i want to see, curious." Five minutes to watch the movie, Santi face more similar to the female lead , he looked from his face. I also kept looking at him looking for the right moment and guns while raising her legs to the bench and fold it in front of his chest.


A sudden visible flash of light followed by a booming voice from outside. It turned out that night a heavy rain will fall. And a sudden, Santi also got up and approached the gw he says, "mas, rich ya mo rain, Santi home first ya .. This afternoon Santi nyuci not forget the shoes in the lift" without waiting for an answer from me, ran outside of Santi because the rain had started to fall. and every few minutes the rain started pouring and i also can only grin. Well, gara gara sudden rain .. !!
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!