The Cat & The Fox

One time, there was a cat and a fox who travel together. While traveling, they are both hunting mice or chicken fat here and there, and every meal, they are often talking and arguing. And sometimes they make the
wrong debate them angry.

"You think you're good at it?" said the fox. "Or are you just a smartass? Because I feel, I know more tricks than you!"

The Cats responded with an angry tone, "I confess, I just mastered the trick, but with this one trick, I frankly say, is worth a thousand times better than trick-your tricks!"

Not long ago, they listen to trumpet barking dog hunters and hunters. In a flash, the cat climbs up a tree and hid among the dense foliage.

"This is my trick," he told the fox. "Now show me your tricks trick-valuable."

Although the fox has many plans for escape, it can not determine which plans and tricks that will tried first. When the beagle was near, he tries to escape here and there. Then he doubled his speed, then hid into the hole, but all in vain. Bloodhounds that caught him.

Moral Message: One thing that is practically always more valuable than intelligence that is not used properly.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!