Want deer Borrowing Flour 

One day, a stag visit the sheep and the sheep requested that lends a handful of flour. The Sheep are less confident in the honesty of the deer and the deer are afraid that will be difficult to chase when the deer ran
when billed. So she then asked, whether the deer know that other animals can guarantee honesty of the deer.

"Yes, yes," said the deer with confident. "The wolf could guarantee my honesty."

"Wolf!" said the sheep were surprised.

"Do you think that I would trust with a guarantee like that, I know the wolf! He took everything he wanted and then fled without paying. You also may like him, you can run fast so I do not have a chance to collect your debt! "

Moral messages: The words of the wicked, can not be used as collateral.
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed Follow me on Twitter!